Grow Your Painting Career with Emerald Painting, Inc.
We are always looking for more professional painters to join our team.
We are growing a successful commercial and residential painting company founded in 2020. We are a rapidly growing company based in Fayetteville, NC and have a great opportunity for an experienced painter. The ideal candidate will have substantial experience in customer service, being organized, self-motivated, detail oriented, and have a growth mindset.
If you are or have been a professional painter, and are looking for a creative place to use your artistic skills, we would love to hear from you. Please fill out the application below, and someone from our team will contact you soon.
Painter – Multiple Positions Available
Company: Emerald Painting, Inc.
Location: Fayetteville, NC – Southern Pines, NC – Pinehurst, NC
Are you a skilled painter with a positive attitude? Do you take pride in your work and enjoy being part of a collaborative team?
Emerald Painting, Inc. is a rapidly growing company based in Fayetteville, NC and NOW we’ve expanded to Southern Pines and Pinehurst.
We are seeking dedicated individuals to join our growing company. If you’re passionate about delivering top-notch painting services, building relationships with customers, and working in a supportive environment, we want to talk to you!
**Hiring for Open Positions:**
- Lead a team of 1-3 painters for Commercial Projects.
- Lead a team of 1-3 painters for Residential Projects.
- Ensure projects meet quality standards and are completed within the specified time frame.
- Collaborate effectively with our team and customers.
- Follow painting guidelines set out by Emerald Painting, Inc. including preparation and application methods and techniques.
- Work with our Project Team Leader to accomplish daily goals set
- Clean and maintain work areas and equipment such as trailers, work vehicles, spray equipment, brushes, rollers, hand-tools, and other related equipment.
- Adhere to company standards and complete projects within allocated time.
- Specialize in painting cabinetry with a high level of detail.
- Follow our process for preparing and painting kitchen cabinetry.
- Work closely with customers, communicate effectively, and produce high-quality work.
- Meet with clients on-site to evaluate the scope of work and take measurements.
- Determine the amount of materials needed.
- Calculate labor costs based on the projected hours required and current wage rates.
- Provide a written estimate detailing costs for time, materials, and any other associated expenses.
- Negotiate pricing and contracts with clients within company guidelines.
- Conduct follow up with clients throughout the estimating process to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on painting techniques, materials, labor costs and other estimating factors.
- Work closely with production team to ensure estimates align with schedule.
- Meet with clients to gain a clear understanding of project scope, specifications, and expectations
- Develop comprehensive project plan including schedule, budget, staffing needs, materials, and safety requirements
- Acquire permits and submit any required documentation to local authorities
- Hire, train and supervise staff to ensure adequate resourcing for each project
- Coordinate purchase of all materials and equipment needed to execute projects
Oversee all on-site operations daily to ensure quality, productivity and safety standards are met
- Implement and manage tracking systems to monitor project progress and performance
- Identify and resolve any issues that arise to mitigate risk and deliver within time and budget constraints
- Manage all invoicing, payments, change orders and closeouts upon project completion
- Conduct post project evaluation to identify areas for improvement
Requirements for All Positions:
- Legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Reliable transportation to and from job sites.
- Minimum of 2 years of on-site commercial painting experience (for commercial division roles).
- Minimum of 2 years of on-site residential painting experience (for residential division roles).
- Positive attitude and a strong team player.
What We Offer:
- Competitive hourly rate: $15.00 to $25.00 per hour based on experience and with performance pay.
- Most weekends off.
- Full-time, 40 hours per week, year-round employment.
- Training and coaching for skill development.
- Opportunities for advancement and bonuses based on performance.
- Company-provided uniforms (shirts and painter whites).
- Bonus for job leads.
How to Apply:
If you’re ready to join a company that values its employees and is dedicated to excellence, send us your resume or a message with your contact information and painting experience. Let us know which position you are interested in. We are excited to hear from you and discuss how you can contribute to Emerald Painting, Inc.’s success!
Emerald Painting, Inc.
Driven By A Purpose
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $25.00 per hour based on experience and with performance pay
Why should you join Emerald Painting, Inc.
We are a growing company in Fayetteville, NC
We will provide work for 40 hours per week year-round, and we pay every other Friday.
We value and respect our employees’ work and strive to become the best company for both our customers and our employees.
We provide plenty of opportunities for advancement and bonuses based on performance.